Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"Wara" Cave - Jahrom - Iran

"Wara" Cave is one of wonderful Caves you have ever imagined and visited. One can climb up the mountain and reach that interesting and beautiful spot in less than 30 mins. This will be more enjoyable, amusing and recreatioanal, if climbing happens before sunrise. We, whole of my family, went there in Nowrooz 1387, beginning of the Iranian new year,20 Mars 08, and this is what I bring back with myself as a gift to you. I hope you enjoy that.

See the Wara cave's beard,
the King _Sitting_Stone* is right in front of there
sit there, laugh, and laugh aloud

"A part of a poem about the place"
* "Shah Neshin"

At the beginning of the way you see
a tree with its roots in the stones
it says "be strong and confident to reach to your destination"

Be happy and start climbing

A good sight seeing on a part of Jahrom
whole city is green, like its live and hospitable people

Another vision of one part of city

Across valley you can see a tree
if you have a breakfast with you,
don't forget to eat that there
under that tree

This is the valleys you will see only in your dreams
You will not forget its morning weather
and remember this valley is a way to other beautiful places

And we get higher

After some enjoyable climbing you can see the cave

The person always helps me to climb to the Top, My Father
I owe him my life

"Wara"

When we were kids we climb from here
It cause to have some more Adrenaline in your blood

If you try, you can get

You can see the mulberry tree near the middle
and King_Sitting_Stone in the left

Want to know more about "Wara"
Click to enlarge the picture and
Make sure that you have learned the sweat Persian Language

One small pool carved in the stone!
in the lowest part of the cave
it does not let the water to be wasted

Wonderful view and
I can not tell you about the weather

Wara Cave's Beard

Here is much more distinguishable why "beard"

The cave itself

My father on King_Sitting_Stone
What is he thinking about? I cannot tell you
But I can show you what he sees

This is the sight when you sit there, on "Shah Neshin"
This is what he sees

Didn't I tell you about the nice grasses there!
Note, they grow on the wall of the cave

And the smart ancestors water them in this way

And also they kept the water like this

or like this.
This small pool stores always a cold water of the ceiling
Don't forget to drink that
You never find water like that

My brother loves to take grass and flower photos
You will see his works soon

The ceiling of the cave, wow, Candils

The flower grows on the wall (taken by my brother)

On the top of the Cave,
near the black part in the middle of the picture
About ten meters from the floor
There is a water dropping point
Enjoy to get the drops
One of my funny doings when I was kid
and I confess I did not gave up doing this

do you know him?

He is me

And my brother
(In the way down, Under a fig tree)

Again the valley



And some photos by my talented brother



How does it grow here in the way?

How much beautiful


This is called a wonderful picture


1 comment: